To realise sustainable social, cultural, environmental and economic wealth and freedom for all.
To facilitate academic and professional management and leadership excellence through education and research programmes
Ne Oublie Libertate
Creating thought and action leaders for the world
It is the purpose of the Freedom Institute of Higher Education to:
- support sustainable social, cultural, environmental and economic wealth and freedom for all;
- create excellent transformative facilitators, advisors, managers and leaders for the world;
- facilitating the development of professional managers and leaders;
- conduct research that contributes new knowledge and practices in fields of focus and
- act as a critic and conscience of society.
To provide international quality professional higher education that establishes a national and international reputation for:
- Creating advanced level wise and transformative managers and leaders;
- Providing effective philosophically, theoretically, research and practice balanced learning experiences which achieving all programme graduate profile components;
- Developing the highest professional, ethical and moral values and standards of conduct in graduates;
- Providing pro-active, balanced and inclusive work and further education-ready graduates;
- Developing graduate capabilities and integrity to enact decisions that support the Institute’s vision;
- Effective pathway provisions for learners;
- Extensive stakeholder support for programmes and end point opportunities created for learners and
- Excellence, innovation, creativity and quality of professional education focussed research.
The objectives of the institute are to:
- Provide international quality learning facilitation and holistic support to learners;
- Graduate learners who achieve fully the Freedom Institute of Higher Education’s programme graduate profile statements;
- Graduate learners who meet stakeholder, local, national and international outcome aspirations;
- Graduate learners capable of enacting the Institute’s vision and mission in as professional Educational Facilitators, managers and leaders.
- Graduate balanced or delegate and ethical professional managers and leaders for local, national and global contexts;
- Contribute to professional manager and leadership education through programme design and capability development at local, national and international levels;
- Contribute nationally and internationally significant new knowledge related to professional higher education management and leadership education;
- Contribute to the realisation of New Zealand government goals and objectives;
- Act as a critic and conscience of society in alignment with the Institute’s vision and mission.
- Continually improve all outcomes, systems and processes to the highest international standards.